Week beginning 25th July 2021
1. SAVE OLD STAMPS: The collection of used postage stamps will continue weekly. There is a collection box near to the “Track & Trace” station in which you can place your stamps as you come into the Church.
2. PRAYER: Please join in the prayer across Scotland for our nation and leaders at 7pm. More information on Larbert East Church website: Prayer Page.
3. PASTORAL MATTERS: Due to ongoing restrictions, John will undertake pastoral matters by phone or online. So will Melville and Marianne, though they will arrange garden visits if needed. If you need to speak to us, don’t hesitate to phone or email or use the contact us form
THIS WEEK’S NOTICES
4. THE FOODBANK COLLECTION is planned to take place in the Church Car Park on the last Saturday of every month from 11.00 to 1200 until further notice. Saturday 31 st July will be the next collection date. Thank you for your support.
5. SUNDAY WORSHIP: Larbert East Church is open for Sunday worship. Until the middle of August, the Young Church won’t come into the service. Instead they will meet at the same time in the Large Hall to enable more people altogether to be in the church building.
There are 76 places but 2 people from the same household/‘bubble’, are allowed to sit at each space, so we can have 140+ in church. Seats must be booked in advance (phone number below). Unless you are unable to climb stairs, be prepared to be allocated a seat in the balcony. If needed bring your own cushion and take it home at the end of the service!
Services will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel. Masks must be worn and the one way system observed but we can sing. We retain 2 metre distancing for the time being.
6. YOUNG CHURCH: Parents must book places for the Young Church at the same time as their own seats in church. The booking number is the same as Sunday Worship: 07956 516160.
8. EASTWORDS: Closing date for the next newsletter will be 8 th August. Any items can be sent to Marion Harvie
NEXT SUNDAY’S SERVICE
We are in Church again for our Morning Service at 10.30am which will be led by our Pastoral Assistant John Brown. His theme will be ‘I was glad’. As there is no all-age talk, the service will be shorter than usual.
The Young Church Summer Club will meet from 10.30am in the Hall, finishing at the same time as church. Contact Young Church Leader Senga for more details.
Do join us in church (or online) next Sunday.
Larbert East YouTube Channel with livestream and recent services