Week beginning 12th Jun 2022
1. TRANSPORT: The Pastoral Care Team ask for your help? If you could help with transport on a Sunday Morning, please contact Dorothy Sinclair by telephone on the contact us form
2. ST MARGARET’S is a Cross Reach residential care home in Polmont, for those suffering with Dementia. The friends of St. Margaret’s are looking for volunteers to help with activities, outings and help to 'man' the tea bar. If you are interested in helping or would like more information, please speak to Senga.
3. PASTORAL MATTERS: Appointments can be made for Pastoral visits to meet with Philip, John and Marianne, telephone numbers on back page. If you need to speak with us, please don’t hesitate to phone or email or use the contact us form
THIS WEEK’S NOTICES
4. DISCUSSION GROUP meets on Monday 20th June at 1.30pm. Contact Celma for further details (contact us form).
5. WORSHIP TEAM meets on Thursday 23rd June at 9.15am in the Small Hall.
6. FOODBANK: Our monthly collection takes place on Saturday 25th June from 11.00 – 11.30am in the Church car park. Anyone who can’t make it can bring food etc to Church on the Sunday and leave in the McInnes Room. Your generous donations, as always, are very welcome.
7. SUNDAY WORSHIP: In line with recent changes to Covid regulations, our risk assessment has been updated. There is no longer a need to pre-book or register on arrival, and mask wearing is now optional. For those who prefer it, socially distanced seating is being retained in the side pews.
8. FLOWER CALENDAR 26th June: Janet Prophet
9. BANNER GROUP meets in the Small Hall on Monday 27th June at 2.00pm. All ladies welcome. This is the last meeting until September.
10. SUMMER HOLIDAY CLUB with Mike Glass of Larbert Churches Youth Trust: The Holiday Club this year will be held from 4th to 8th July from 10.00am – 12 noon in Carronvale House. Please see poster on board at front door of church, also on the back wall in the large hall. https://www.suscotland.org.uk/larbertholidayclub
11. THE MEMORIES GROUP will resume in September. We would like to thank all those who helped, particularly our loyal Tea Ladies. It was a very successful year and donations were made to the Church and Alzheimer’s Scotland. The weekly quiz will continue throughout the summer.
12. PRAISE GATHERING 2022 CONCERTS will take place in the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall on Saturday and Sunday 18th and 19th June and in Edinburgh Usher Hall on Saturday 25th June, all at 7.00pm. There are 400 singers in the choir from 180 Scottish Churches and they will be joined by a live band from the PG Youth Choir. The programme contains an exciting mix of contemporary and traditional worship songs. We are delighted to have CELTIC WORSHIP as our special guests. For more information: www.praisegathering.org.uk
NEXT SUNDAY’S SERVICE:
Next Sunday our service at 10.30am, will be led by Rev Philip Hacking. The Young Church meet in the Hall from 10.15am before the service. Contact Young Church leader Senga for details. The Youth Group meet in the Upper Room, also from 10.15am. Tea/coffee will be in the Large Hall at the close of the service. Please join us.