Week beginning 18th August 2019
1. FALKIRK FOODBANK: There is a shortage of Tinned Tomatoes and Tinned Potatoes at the Foodbank. Boxes in the Vestibule and at the door to the Hall. Please just bring one item; we’ll deliver it for you. Thank you.
THIS WEEK’S NOTICES
2. THE YOUNG CHURCH AND YOUTH GROUP LEADERS meet with Melville this Tuesday 20th August in the Small Hall at 7.30pm. Please note the change of venue.
3. THE WORSHIP TEAM meets this Thursday 22nd August at 7.30pm at M Appelbe’s.
4. 3rd LARBERT BOYS’ BRIGADE: The new session begins, in collaboration with 2nd Larbert, at Larbert Old Church (Company Section at Tryst Community Centre) this Friday 23rd August. Please see flyer on notice board in hall or in vestibule for full details.
5. FLOWER CALENDAR 25th AUGUST: S McGregor, M Graham and L McLaren
6. FLOWER ARRANGING 25th AUGUST: D Sinclair
7. FLOWER DELIVERY ROTA 25th AUGUST: J Aikman and L Robertson
8. KELPIES CANTER will take place on Saturday 31st August, start time 10.30am. We’d love to see more people enjoying the 5km walk past the Kelpies and through the woodland as well as the music, potted sports and face painting. You can be sponsored or make an entry donation of £5, children free. Stewards are also required for the day. For more information see the World Mission Board or speak to F Jardine.
NEXT SUNDAY’S SERVICE:
Next Sunday our Service is at 10.30am and will be led by Melville and Laura when we conclude the theme ‘Conversations with the Almighty’. We’ll also celebrate the Sacrament of Baptism at the end of the service.
The Young Church will resume (see Regular Notices to the right of this page). The Crèche meets in the Crèche Room.
There will be tea/coffee and biscuits in the Hall after the service, along with the Traidcraft Stall. Do join us next Sunday.