Week beginning 16th June 2019
1. CHRISTIAN AID: Money raised this year is as follows: Big Brekkie £100; Coffee Morning £704.80; Quiz £12.00; CA Envelopes £699.00; Donations £20.00; Sunflowers £51.20 making a total of £1587. Along with £1197 from the Forth Bridge X, our total donation is £2784. Thank you again for your support.
2. NOTICES for Sundays 23rd and 30th June should be sent to A Grant. Thank you.
3. FLOWER DELIVERY: We are looking for some new people to arrange and deliver flowers after services on Sunday. If you can help please see D Walker in Church.
4. FALKIRK FOODBANK: There is a shortage of UHT/ Dried Milk, Juice, Custard, Tinned Tomatoes and Tinned Fish (Tuna, Salmon etc). Boxes in the Vestibule and at the door to the Hall. Please just bring one item; we’ll deliver it for you.
5. HERO DAY CARE CENTRE AND PRESCHOOL SOUTH AFRICA: A Gegg and F Alexander are walking 15 miles of the West Highland Way on 12th July to raise funds for this worthy project. If you’d like to sponsor them, they’ll be in the Hall after the service.
THIS WEEK’S NOTICES
6. EAST GATE with POW Marianne Harvey, concludes this Tuesday 18th June 9.30 – 11.30am in the Small Hall. It will resume in September.
7. FLOWER CALENDAR 23rd June: R Caldwell, I Laurie & J Leask
8. FLOWER DELIVERY ROTA 23rd June: J Aikman and L & B Scott
NEXT SUNDAY’S SERVICE – YOUNG CHURCH PRIZEGIVING:
Next Sunday is the annual Young Church Prizegiving Family Service at 10.30am, led by Melville and Laura, when we conclude the theme ‘Bring Your Kingdom In’.
The Young Church and Creche meet as usual (see Regular Notices to the right of this page). There will be tea/coffee and biscuits in the Hall after the service, along with the Traidcraft Stall.
Do join us next Sunday.